Content tagged Research support
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Webinar - Library RDM Services: where are we now?
The third issue of the IFLA IT Webinar Series gave the occasion to hear Dr. Edmund Balnaves, a director at Prosentient Systems Ltd in Autralia, higlight some current best practices in academic...
News - 22 July 2021
Tags: Academic libraries, data librarianship, Data management, Data services, Digital repositories, Information technology, Library services, Open source, RDM, Research support, Information Technology
- Video recording of the 16th IFLA ILDS conference: Beyond the paywall - Resource sharing in a disruptive ecosystem. Held at the National Library of Technology in Prague, Czech Republic, October 9-11, 2019.
Recorded at the National Library of Technology in Prague, Czech Republic, from Wednesday, October 9, at 10:00 CET, until Friday, October 11, 2019, at noon CET. More at https://ilds2019....
Publication - 12 November 2019
Tags: Access to knowledge, Audiovisual and multimedia resources, Benchmarking, Best practices, Big data, Conferences, Cooperation, Copyright, Copyright exceptions and limitations, Czechia, Data management, Digital divide, Document delivery, eBooks, Electronic document delivery, eLending, eLending for Libraries, Interlibrary loans, International cooperation, Networking, Open access, Research support, Document Delivery and Resource Sharing, Videos
- Proceedings of the 16th IFLA ILDS conference: Beyond the paywall - Resource sharing in a disruptive ecosystem : held at the National Library of Technology in Prague, Czech Republic, October 9-11, 2019
Published on behalf of the IFLA Document Delivery and Resource Sharing Section’s Standing Committee, this freely-accessible eBook is a testimonial reflecting the state-of-the-art in the...
Publication - 4 November 2019
Tags: Access to information, Benchmarking, Best practices, Big data, Conferences, Cooperation, Copyright, Copyright exceptions and limitations, Digital divide, Document delivery, eBooks, Electronic document delivery, eLending, eLending for Libraries, Intellectual property, Interlibrary loans, International cooperation, Library collections, Open access, Publications, Research support, Scholarly communications, Statistics and evaluation, User experience, Conference proceedings, Document Delivery and Resource Sharing
- Libraries are Good for You: Supporting the Delivery of SDG3
Sustainable Development Goal 3 calls on United Nations Member States to 'ensure healthy lives and promote wellbeing for all, at all ages'. IFLA's new briefing underlines how libraries...
Publication - 7 April 2019
- Revised Guidelines for Library Services to Children aged 0-18 years published
We are proud to announce that our revised Guidelines for Library Services to Children aged 0-18 are now available. After a lengthy survey process, carried out by Dr....
News - 7 December 2018
Tags: Advocacy, Children, Conceptual models, Democracy, Development, Digital resources, Freedom of information, Guidelines, Information literacy, Library as place, Lifelong learning, Literacy, Management, Reading, Research support, Young adults, Libraries for Children and Young Adults
- ARL satellite meeting program and registration details now available
The program for the satellite meeting, The quest for deeper meaning of research support, is now available. Registration is free but you will still need to register to secure your...
News - 10 April 2015
- Call for papers: Academic & Research Libraries' Satellite - "The quest for deeper meaning of research support"
We invite you to submit a proposal for the first day of the satellite meeting of IFLA’s Academic and Research Libraries’ Section to be held in Cape Town, South Africa 13-14 August 2015...
News - 21 January 2015