4 June 2013
Welcome to our new Standing Committee members
We would like to extend a warm welcome to the newly elected members of our Standing Committee. The term for our new members will commence in August at the Singapore Conference.
- Rafael Ball [University Library Regensburg – Germany]
- Gulcin Cribb [Singapore Management University – Singapore]
- Kate Cushon [University of Regina Library – Canada]
- Adelaide Ferrer Torrens [Red de Bibliotecas Universitarias Españolas (REDBIUN) – Spain]
- Leo F.H. Ma [The Chinese University of Hong Kong – China]
- James G Neal [Columbia University – United States]
- Reggie Raju [Stellenbosch University – South Africa], Oarabile Rakgamanyane [University of Botswana Library – Botswana]
- Deena Yanofsky [McGill University – Canada]
The following members have been re-elected for a second term: Mike Berrington, Luisa Buson, Janet Fletcher, Vicki McDonald, and Xialon Zhang.
We would also to thank our retiring members for their contributions: Melody Burton, Klaus Ceynowa, Allison Dolland, Marie-Dominique Heusse, Carol Ann Hughes, Ane Landoy, Jakobina M Mwiiyale, Jarmo Saarti, Lisbeth Tangen.
And, of course a big “thank-you” to our retiring Chair Andrew McDonald. Andrew will be continuing his “IFLA work” on the Governing Board and Professional Committee as Chair of Division 1.