Content tagged Artificial intelligence
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- 3rd WIPO Conversation on Artificial Intelligence and Intellectual Property
The third in a series of conversations about the interaction between artificial intelligence (AI) and intellectual property (IP) will focus on questions around definitions, capacity building, and...
Event - 3 November 2020
- IFLA Statement on Libraries and Artificial Intelligence
The adoption of artificial intelligence and machine learning systems in private and public spheres is rapidly growing. How can these developments impact both everyday practices and the broader...
Publication - 21 October 2020
- Reference and Information Services Section virtual event
RISS, the Reference & Information Services Section, presents two talks on the theme "Enabling information ethics in a technologically saturated world." We recognize that new...
Event - 3 September 2020
- IFLA Takes Part in 2nd WIPO Conversation on Intellectual Property and Artificial Intelligence
IFLA took part in the second session of the conversation on Intellectual Property and Artificial Intelligence organised by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) on 7-9 July 2020...
News - 21 July 2020
- IFLA Submits Comments on WIPO Artificial Intelligence Issues Paper
IFLA has shared its comments on a draft issues paper prepared by the World Intellectual Property Organisation about artificial intelligence. These look to ensure that the case for copyright...
News - 17 February 2020
- IFLA Submission on WIPO Artificial Intelligence Issues Paper
The rise of artificial intelligence raises questions in many different policy areas, including for intellectual property. IFLA has contributed to efforts by WIPO to develop a survey to build...
Publication - 16 February 2020