Content tagged Ireland
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Open Session: Big dreams, real impact: creating a practical approach to the SDGs
The World Library and Information Congress in Dublin this August 2020 will be spectacular! The MLAS open session is titled "Big dreams, real impact: creating a practical approach to the SDGs...
News - 15 January 2020
- IFLA World Library and Information Congress 86th IFLA General Conference and Assembly
IFLA World Library and Information Congress 86th IFLA General Conference and Assembly The IFLA World Library and Information Congress (WLIC) is the international flagship...
Event - 3 December 2019
- IFLA World Library and Information Congress host city for 2020 – Dublin
THE HAGUE, Netherlands, 26 July 2019— The International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) and the Library Association of Ireland announce that the IFLA World...
News - 26 July 2019
- Different Paths, Same Principles – Discussing Library Codes of Ethics
The work of libraries in providing access to knowledge is not a simple one. As well as much discussed constraints linked to levels of funding, staffing and copyright laws, librarians and library...
News - 23 December 2016
Tags: Access to information, Code of Ethics, Croatia, Freedom of expression, Ireland, Professional ethics, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, FAIFE (Committee on Freedom of Access to Information and Freedom of Expression)
- CILIP Ireland / Library Association of Ireland Annual Joint Conference 2015
CILIP/Ireland's annual joint conference and exhibition regularly attracts delegates from all sectors of the library and information world throughout Ireland and the UK. Learn, discuss...
Event - 26 January 2015
- Oireachtas Library & Research Service launches OPAC
The Oireachtas Library & Research Service (L&RS) launched its online public access catalogue (OPAC) in November 2013. The OPAC launch was the culmination of a series of works and...
News - 14 July 2014