Content tagged Thailand
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- IFLA, EIFL Congratulate Thailand on Copyright Reforms for People with Print Disabilities
IFLA and EIFL have addressed a letter of congratulation to the Prime Minister of Thailand, following the passage of legislation that will bring the country into line with the Marrakesh...
News - 19 December 2018
- From Information to Development: IFLA Participates in 2017 Asia-Pacific regional Internet Governance Forum
For information to play a full role in helping people to learn, find work and live healthily, simply laying cables may not be enough. The way in which access to knowledge is provided strongly...
News - 29 July 2017
- Asia-Pacific regional Internet Governance Forum
The eighth Asia-Pacific regional Internet Governance Forum provides an opportunity to discuss key policy issues around the way the Web works, both exploring regionally specific trends and...
Event - 25 July 2017
- BSLA project report: Cross Border Mobility of Librarians in the ASEAN region
The IFLA Building Strong Library Associations programme (BSLA) is supporting projects in Africa, Asia and Oceania and Latin America and the Caribbean following the regional convenings...
News - 2 October 2015
- CONSAL Outstanding Librarian Award 2015
Our Congratulations to all the awardees! CONSAL Outstanding Librarian Awardees for 2015 with Other CONSAL Members The winners of the CONSAL (Congress of Southeast Asian...
News - 9 September 2015
- Cultural Heritage and Disaster Risk Reduction International Conference, November 18-20, 2013, Bangkok, Thailand
Naoko Kobayashi (Director Pac Asia Regional Center) and Christiane Baryla (Director IFLA PAC Strategic Program) will give a presentation at Cultural Heritage and Disaster Risk Reduction...
News - 18 November 2013