Content tagged Taiwan, China
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- IFLA President Glòria Pérez-Salmerón at the National Central Library, Taipei, Taiwan, China
IFLA President Glòria Pérez-Salmerón has been invited by the National Central Library, Taipei, Taiwan, China to give a presentation ("Libraries: motors for a...
Event - 12 December 2018
- 2016 Asia Pacific Regional Internet Governance Forum
Asia Pacific Regional Internet Governance Forum (APrIGF) serves as a platform for discussion, exchange and collaboration at a regional level, and also where possible to aggregate national IGF...
Event - 30 June 2016
- SIMPLIFIED Chinese translation of ACD Electronic resource guide now available!
Dear Colleagues, You may remember that in the course of this summer the IFLA Acquisition & Collection Development Section (ACD) published some new translations of its widely read...
News - 11 September 2013
- Chinese translation of ACD's Electronic Resource Guide Now available!
Dear Colleagues, After the Russian, French, Arabic, Polish, Spanish and Bulgarian versions, we are now proud to introduce the Chinese version: access the Chinese translation...
News - 31 July 2013
- Asia and Oceania Section Midterm meeting
The Regional Standing Committee of the Asia and Oceania Section (RSCAO) will have its mid-term-meeting in Taipei and conduct a Symposium on Regional Cooperation – Information Literacy during...
Event - 14 February 2013