Science, Technology and Information in Libraries
14 – 17 September 2020
IFLA will be represented by IFLA President Christine Mackenzie
LIBWAY is an annual international conference sponsored by the State Public Scientific Technological Library of the Siberian branch of Russian Academy of Sciences (SPSTL SB RAS).
LIBWAY 2020 will be held online on 14-17 September 2020 with the theme of Science, Technology and Information in Libraries.
- Scientific library in a changing communication environment
- Russian and West-European book in pre-revolutionary Russia: research and preservation problems
- Book culture: historical retrospective and modern problems
- Worldwide tendencies of library development
- Library in the regional space: humanitarian aspects of digital transformation
- Is reading changing in the digital epoch?
- Role of consolidated and unified catalogues in library and research activities
- Library activities during and after pandemia
- Library and youth: scientific possibilities and perspectives
IFLA President Christine Mackenzie will participate in the online event.
SOURCE: LIBWAY 2020
Last update: 25 August 2020