Seminar on Implementing the Marrakesh Treaty
The Marrakesh Treaty in Action: Implementing the treaty and more ideas for accessible digital reading
12 March 2019
The Marrakesh Treaty has come into force in many countries. What is the Marrakesh Treaty and what does it mean for libraries in practice? Join us for an international seminar in the new Helsinki Central Library Oodi on 12 March 2019!
- Sirpa Pietikäinen, Finnish Member of the European Parliament
- Jesper Klein, Chairman of the Board, Daisy Consortium
- Theme: The Marrakesh Treaty in Action. Implementing the treaty and more ideas for accessible digital reading
- Date: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Venue: Helsinki Central Library Oodi, Helsinki City Centre, Finland.
- Admission: Free of charge
- Organisers: Celia Library, IFLA Libraries Serving Persons with Print Disabilities, and Finnish Library Association
- Registration and additional information
Last update: 8 February 2019