16 December 2011
Call for papers: Health and Biosciences Libraries Section
Theme: “Using Assessment to Drive Change: Demonstrating the Value of Health Information”
Papers may cover some of the following topics:
- Measuring the impact of health libraries: what models should we be using?
- What should we be assessing? We all gather data on usage but what does it actually demonstrate?
- Science is not all about numbers: how have libraries used qualitative methods to measure impact and demonstrate value?
- Why should policy makers/funders/management care? How aware are we of the needs of management and the issues that currently concern them?
- We know what we do is valuable but how do we get it across? Communicating the findings of research and evaluation needs to be tailored to the audience receiving the message.
Submissions should be sent by email to: email@example.com before Friday February 17th 2012
For further details please go to the Conference website.