Content tagged UN SGDs
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- IAP Project Report: Hungary (2018) "Let’s work together on library advocacy!"
IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme project for librarians from the Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine and Hungary in 2018. After...
News - 29 October 2018
Tags: Advocacy, Capacity building, Czechia, Hungary, IAP, International Advocacy Programme, Libraries for development, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine, UN 2030 Agenda, UN SGDs, LDP (Library Development Programme)
- IAP Project Report: Uganda (2018) "Sharing stories that matter to Policy and Decision Makers"
ULIA-BLA IFLA Train the Trainers Workshop for top officials of National Library Associations in Sub-Saharan Africa IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme project in...
News - 2 July 2018
- Libraries and the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: How can Russian libraries further development?
The Library for Foreign Literature in Moscow (LIBFL) hosted a workshop on 19-20 April 2018: "Libraries and the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: How can Russian...
News - 9 May 2018
- IAP Project Report: West Africa (2017) "Awareness Creation, Advocacy and Relevant Data Collection Strategies for the UN 2030 Agenda for Librarians"
IFLA supported an International Advocacy Programme project in West Africa in 2017. After completion of this regional project we asked the project team some questions and this is what...
News - 27 March 2018
- 2nd United Cities and Local Governments (UCLG) Culture Summit 2017
The UCLG Culture Summit is the main meeting point at global level of cities, local governments and other stakeholders that are committed to the effective implementation of policies and programmes...
Event - 12 April 2017