Content tagged UN post-2015 Development Agenda
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Registration now open: IFLA President's Meeting 2016
IFLA President Donna Scheeeder invites you to the IFLA President's Meeting 2016. Keynotes talks, presentations and discussion will focus on the four central themes of the change agenda...
News - 1 December 2015
- #next4billion – IFLA’s roundup of the United Nations Summit for the 2030 Agenda
The United Nations (UN) hosted the Summit for the adoption of the 2030 Agenda at the end of September in New York. IFLA has been actively involved in the process of creating the...
News - 6 October 2015
- International conference on archiving the 21st century: 80 Years Collection IAV
Atria, the Dutch National Institute on Gender Equality and Women's History, is holding a conference to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the Collection International Archives for...
Event - 1 October 2015
- IFLA Policy and Planning Webinar (17 June 2015): archived recording now available
IFLA Policy and Planning Webinar - 17 June 2015 from IFLA on Vimeo. First of a planned series of talks on the policy and planning activities of IFLA. This was an opportunity...
News - 21 July 2015
- United Nations Post-2015 intergovernmental negotiations
The fourth session of the intergovernmental negotiations on the post-2015 UN development agenda will take place on 21-24 April 2015. This joint session is scheduled to focus on Means of...
Event - 17 April 2015
- Expert Group Meeting on the indicator framework for the post-2015 development agenda
A side-event to the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA) 'Expert Group Meeting on the indicator framework for the post-2015 development agenda,' this meeting...
Event - 25 February 2015
- International support for the Lyon Declaration continues to grow
At the start of December, we are pleased to announce that to date over 450 organisations have signed the Lyon Declaration. Such a robust base of support actively helps our work to ensure...
News - 2 December 2014