Content tagged Special Interest Groups
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Protecting Health in Times of Disaster: IFLA Announces New Special Interest Group
IFLA is proud to announce the creation of its new Special Interest Group on Evidence for Global and Disaster Health (E4GDH). This group will bring together members of the global library...
News - 7 April 2018
- About the Digital Humanities – Digital Scholarship Special Interest Group
Digital Humanities (DH) / Digital Scholarship (DS) is a key theme and professional focus identified in the 2013 IFLA Trend report, and is relevant to IFLA's mission. The IFLA Knowledge...
Informational Page - 7 March 2017
- Come together! Or what is an IFLA Special Interest Group about
This is a blog post by Katia Shklyar, NPSIG Information Co-Coordinator. For the full post, please visit the NPSIG blog.
News - 16 April 2016
- New and clarified rules - especially concerning SIGs
The Professional Committee consulted with Officers on changes to the rules of procedure, mainly concerning the operation of Special Interest Groups. As a result, proposed changes were put to the...
News - 14 July 2015
- Special Interest Group Conveners
This page describes the role and responsibilities of Special Interest Group Conveners. The IFLA Special Interest Groups (SIGs) address emerging issues or trends or issues of continuing...
Informational Page - 5 June 2013