Media and Information Literacy for Knowledge Societies
24 – 28 June 2012
Moscow, Russian Federation
- To raise public awareness of the significance, scale and topicality of the tasks of media and information literacy promotion among information, media and education professionals, government executives and public at large
- To outline policies and professional strategies for the promotion of media and information literacy and to identify key problem areas
- To contribute to improving international, regional and national policies and legislation in the field of media and information literacy promotion
- To identify and promote best practices in the above fields
• Federal Agency for Press and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation
• Commission of the Russian Federation for UNESCO
• Russian Committee of the UNESCO Information for All Programme
• Interregional Library Cooperation Centre
Terms of Participation
In order to participate in the event applicants should fill in the Application Form (see below) and send it to the Organising Committee not later than 15 April 2012.
Applicants approved by the Organising Committee will be sent a personal invitations and further instructions.
For details: MIL Conference Moskou
Last update: 4 October 2012