CPDWL Satellite Guide -- 2017 update -- Supporting documents
par Susan Schnuer and Ewa Stenberg
- Call for proposals is finalized and sent to IFLA-lists/T1a/T1b/T1c
- Begin to develop registration form/T2 and list of hotels - Local organizing committee
- Editorial team meets to review proposals submitted for publication/T3a/T3b and sends results to Satellite convenor.
- Contact authors about acceptance/revision/rejection of their proposals for including in the proceedings/T4/T5/T6.
- Send out the proposals not intended for publication to review team/T3a/T3b.
- Send format requirements for proceedings papers/T7a/T7b/T7c to authors of papers accepted/acc. with revision for publication.
- Start thinking about a general programme plan/T8 with time frames, social activities, numbers of proposals, slots etc.
- Contact authors of proposals not for publication to let them know about acceptance/rejection/T9/T6 of their proposals.
- Decide on awards and announce to winners/T10
- Late April: Advise to authors on final acceptance/confirmation of their papers/T11 (following peer review)
- Inform presenters of format given for their presentations/T12
- Guidelines to presenters on session formats and info about facilities/T13
- Prepare evaluation form/T14
- Create certificates of participation/T15.
- Tabulate evaluation results/T16
Dernière mise à jour: 16 septembre 2018