30 Juli 2015
Welcome to our new Standing Committee members
We would like to extend a warm welcome to the newly elected members of National Libraries Standing Committee:
- Guy Berthiaume (Library and Archives Canada, Canada)
- Genevieve Clavel-Merrin (Swiss National Library, Switzerland)
- Aakki Hassan (National Library of Morocco, Morocco)
- Katarina Kristofova (Slovak National Library, Slovakia)
- Angela Maria Monteiro Bettencourt (National Library Foundation / Biblioteca Nacional, Brazil)
- Isabelle Nyffenegger (Bibliothèque nationale de France, France)
- Mark Sweeney (Library of Congress, United States)
- Munalbaeva Umutkan Daurenbekovna (National Academic Library of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan)
- Han Yongjin (National Library of China, China)
The term for our new members will commence at the Cape Town Conference.
We would also to thank our outgoing members for their professional support and contributions: Janne Andresoo (Estonia), Magdalena Gram (Sweden), Winsome Hudson (Jamaica), Patrice Landry (Switzerland), Ngian Lek Choh (Singapore), Tomasz Makowski (Poland), Mônica Rizzo Soares Pinto (Brazil), Andy Stephens (United Kongdom), Martyn Wade (United Kingdom), and Heping Zhou (China).